Welcome to the LoadFocus Documentation
What is LoadFocus?
LoadFocus is a cloud testing platform which offers the following cloud services:
- Load Testing
- JMeter Load Testing
- Website Performance Monitoring
- Website UI Testing
- Mobile Emulation Testing
- Visual Regression Testing
Testing your websites, APIs or mobile applications can be hard, time-consuming and it does not provide the necessary insights for the product, development and devops teams. We created LoadFocus to be able to get start in just a few minutes to use a modern and mature standalone platform, with no coding skills needed which can help finish any testing tasks you may need.
Using LoadFocus it's easy and no coding skills are required, takes just a few minutes to use as standalone or to integrate into your CI/CD workflow:
- it helps to identify and fix performance issues before they are live and affect customers and business.
- it increases confidence when releasing new features and versions of your websites, applications or APIs.
- provides early feedback and easy debugging with modern charts and performance insights.
LoadFocus is an easy to use and understand cloud testing tool and can be used by anyone. However, some of our typical users are Software Developers, SDETs, QA Engineers, Automated and Manual Testers, DevOps and Business and Products owners.
Some of the most common use cases to use LoadFocus are:
- load testing your Website to understand how it behaves when 100 concurrent virtual users enter your website every second for a sustained period of time. Basically, during the load test you end up monitoring the performance metrics like response time, latency, hits/second, errors, error codes. Then increase the number of concurrent virtual users to 1000, 5000, 10000, monitor same metrics and inspect how your website behaves in terms of responsability. You can change also the cloud location of the load engine injector (test agent) to understand what's the experience for users from a different location Load Testing
- sending an email campaign to a large audience. Before sending this campaign, you want to make sure that your website can handle that load, and that your customers will be able to have a good UI experience while navigating your website Load Testing
- performance testing your APIs in order to find bottleneck of your whole system, infrastructure, database, hardware etc Load Testing
- the scenarios from above, but using a Apache JMeter test script. You can upload your script, select the locations of your virtual users, and load test in real-time and inspect results JMeter Load Testing
- monitoring every hour how your website landing page and other web pages load for your users in terms of loading time, rendering, SEO, best practices, accessibility etc Website Performance Monitoring
- automate manual functional UI tests based on predefined scenarios and run tests from the cloud without coding anything Website UI Testing
- understanding how your website renders on multiple mobile devices at different resolutions Mobile Emulation Testing
- easily visually spot differences between two web pages. This can also be run between the same page of your website but in different environments, staging vs production. It's easy to find visual issues before releasing new features in front of real customers Visual Regression Testing