Slow websites, or slow pages are not good for SEO. In these days everything needs to be fast. If your website loads in more than 2 seconds you’ll probably lose customers, either by not getting ranked properly in search results, either by customers leaving your website due to its speed.
Use a free website speed testing tool like LoadFocus.com
Here are 5 website speed improvements tips that we consider important:
- Reduce the overall size of your assets:
- Resize images by using free resizing online tools without losing image quality
- Compress assets using Gzip to reduce load time by as much as 70%
- Reduce the size of your HTML code
- Uglify your HTML code of your web pages
- Release features with fewer lines of code (inspect 3rd party plugins like Editors to understand how much markup they add to your website)
- Upgrade your dependencies to the latest version
- usually the latest versions has many performance improvements
- even if you need to do some code changes in order to make your code work with the latest version, we still believe it worth giving a try
- Reduce the Number Of HTTP Requests
- Group JS and CSS files together
- Batch HTTP requests
- Use browser caching and remove unused 3rd party libraries or plugins
LoadFocus.com is a Cloud Website Speed Testing Platform used for Testing Websites from Multiple World Locations and Inspecting Result with Full Analytics.
Thanks for reading. I hope you learned something interesting about React!
If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Don’t forget to subscribe to get notified for the upcoming articles.