The 10 most important features of a load testing tool and how to make the most of them:
- Usability: easy-to-use tool with modern chars and performance metrics to create, run and re-run load tests.
- Scalability: ability to run load tests with thousands of concurrent virtual users.
- Geo-distributed Load Testing: multiple cloud locations from all over the world.
- History: store multiple test results in one single place.
- Reporting: Creating Printable Reports for load tests with custom branding and charts translated in multiple languages.
- Real-Time Results: understand how your website or API is doing straight from the beginning of the load test.
- Integration: CI/CD integration using Jenkins plugin to monitor your load tests straight from your pipeline.
- Click & Record: ability to record load tests just by navigating through your website, no coding needed.
- Extensions: Chrome Extension for running your load tests in a matter of a few seconds and inspecting the results straight from the Chrome browser
- Open-Source Integration: Run your JMeter test scripts in the cloud just by uploading your test files (.jmx, .csv)
Hope this makes you understand why choosing a load testing platform is important to you and your team.
Here at LoadFocus, we have created the cloud testing platform for you to be able to test your websites, web-apps or APIs, in the cloud, stress-free, without any coding required.
Get started now and run your first load tests for free.
Written by Bogdan Vazzolla.
LoadFocus is a cloud testing platform, a load and stress testing tool which provides the infrastructure to run tests with thousands of concurrent users, from multiple cloud locations, in less than a few minutes, keep history of the results, compare different runs to inspect performance improvements or performance degradation. It also supports running JMeter load tests from the cloud and monitoring and audit web and mobile performance.