1. LoadFocus is EASY to use.
Tired of having to struggle configuring load tests and understanding clunky and complex dashboards with hard to read test results? LoadFocus makes things differently.
- no “IT Guy”, code or installation required.
- simplified interface, user friendly.
- create new tests in seconds.
- easily configurable load testing tool
Configure New Load Test
Live Load Test Results
2. LoadFocus OFFERS YOU:
- different types of load tests: load test per duration, load test per number of repeats.
- Number of Clients that hit the application in parallel over a period of time: Identifies application behaviour when x clients connect on the app in parallel over a period of time.
- Number of Clients that hit the application in parallel for a specific number of times: Identifies application behaviour when x clients connect for x times on your application.
Multiple world locations that create real load scenarios.
- results presented in simple charts using relevant performance metrics: response time, latency time, throughput, hits per second, size.
- fully understanding of error codes and response codes.
- fully explained performance testing terms and useful knowledge base.
3. LoadFocus FACTS:
- supports up to 600,000 users per test on websites, mobile and web applications and APIs.
- no coding required.
- load tests run from the browser.
- saved history, no more lost test results
- 1,000 companies use LoadFocus to load test their applications.
- continuous delivery of new features are planned in the next period.
4. LoadFocus is more AFFORDABLE.
- We believe that testing software should be affordable for anyone.
- For the full range of features is one of the most cost effective load testing tools,
- We also provide a Free plan, but with limited functionality and applied limits. Check Pricing and Plans for more details.
- Compare it with any other load testing solution and you’ll figure it out.
Ready to give LoadFocus a try?
We hope all above details were useful to you.
To sign up for your free, no-risk trial (no credit card required), just click here.
Still have questions? Click that “Need Help?” widget in the bottom right corner of this screen.
Thanks for reading. I hope you learned something interesting about React!
If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Don’t forget to subscribe to get notified for the upcoming articles.