Your website or API is going to be tested by our testing team.
LoadFocus.com released a new pricing plan – the Business Plan. The big plus with this new plan is that we are going to provide every month a performance and a speed assessment of your web application or API.
We are going to provide a load testing assessment:
- potential performance bottlenecks
- errors and issues when a large number of users access your website
- boundary testing to understand which are the limits of your system, or how many users/clients can access you website in parallel
- full performance metrics: response time, latency, hits per second, throughput per second, percentiles, standard devition
- charts showing how the applications behaves over a bigger period
We are going to provide a website speed testing assessment:
- response time and performance score
- potential errors and W3C validation issues
- hand-on advice on how to improve the speed on your website: caching, minifying, compressing assets, resizing images
Overall, even if you have a website, a WordPress blog or you just want to check how your APIs behave, we’re going to provide valuable feedback regarding potential issues, things on how to improve them, hand-on advice on best practices at the moment on the web (client/server side). This will help you understand better how your application works, and how your users experience it.
LoadFocus.com is a Cloud Testing Platform used for Load and Performance Testing for Websites and APIs and Website Speed Testing with Analytics.