In this new work from home era, a lot of companies have moved more and more towards online services and new tools to keep their productivity at similar levels as before.
It’s harder and harder to keep track of all the tools and services you use on a regular basis to test all your websites and API services of your business.
Here at LoadFocus it gets easier and easier to make use of the integrated testing services we provide as of today.
- Check how your website behaves when 10,000 users enter it and start browsing, how fast your web pages are, are there any errors and if yes, which ones, everything displayed in real-time with modern charts and performance metrics using the load testing service in the cloud.
2. Also, you can easily upload your own predefined Apache JMeter test scripts to run similar load tests in the cloud using JMX files from multiple cloud locations around the world. Also, our Chrome Extension allows you to click and record workflows inside your website and export JMX test scripts or run automatically load tests in the cloud using the JMeter load testing service in the cloud.
3. Understanding how fast the landing page of your website is, or the SEO improvements and best practices you can implement today to improve the overall user experience is another integrated service inside this all in one cloud testing platform.
With Website Performance Monitoring service you can improve your site speed with all-in-one speed monitoring platform with modern charts, reports and actionable advice.
More than this, you can easily monitor all your web pages on a hourly basis and get notified if the performance or SEO of your website deteriorates, so you can make improvements in a timely manner, before your website get downgraded in search engine rankings.
A fast website is a cool website.
4. Do you know how your website looks like on multiple mobile devices at various screen sizes? Make use of the Mobile Emulation service to render your website and all your webpages on multiple mobile devices to fix potential UI issues that may affect the look and feel of your online presence.
5. To easily spot visual differences between two webpages you can make us of the Visual Rendering Tool, which will create a new image with the differences highlighted with red to identify everything in a second. More than this, you can choose multiple screen sizes to render and compare your webpage.
Make use of all the integrated testing services by signing up today to LoadFocus, to maintain history of all your tests and compare easily results, all in one single place.
More than this, you can install the Chrome Extensions provided to make your life even easier.
Written by Bogdan Vazzolla.
LoadFocus is a cloud testing platform, a load and stress testing tool which provides the infrastructure to run tests with thousands of concurrent users, from multiple cloud locations, in less than a few minutes, keep history of the results, compare different runs to inspect performance improvements or performance degradation. It also supports running JMeter load tests from the cloud and monitoring and audit web and mobile performance.