SEO is very important for your website, it brings customers to your website and keeps your business rolling.
You can start SEO monitoring for free in less the 30 seconds, here are the steps:
Start Monitoring your Website
- Go to https://speed.loadfocus.com/speedtests and click New Test
- Add your full website URL (i.e. https://example.com) and schedule your SEO test to run every 1H, 6H, 12H or 24h.
2. Select the Location from where your web page will be tested
Create SEO Monitoring Alert
Choose desired alert, SEO alert in our case:
Configure SEO alert to get notified when SEO score changes
Add alert channel: Email, Slack, Microsoft Teams
Monitor SEO alert status
Start Monitoring Today
- Go to https://loadfocus.com/monitor-website-performance
- Create a LoadFocus account: https://loadfocus.com/pricing and start monitoring the SEO for your entire website.
- Make use of the Chrome Extension for easier test results inspection.
Written by Bogdan Vazzolla.
LoadFocus is a cloud testing platform, a load and stress testing tool which provides the infrastructure to run tests with thousands of concurrent users, from multiple cloud locations, in less than a few minutes, keep history of the results, compare different runs to inspect performance improvements or performance degradation. It also supports running JMeter load tests from the cloud and monitoring and audit web and mobile performance.