The JMeterPlugins-Extras contains additional plugins for extended testing and complex testing. Also it does not require additional libraries to run.
The JmeterPlugins-ExtrasLibs contains additional plugins that do require additional libs to run.
How to install :
- Download from http://jmeter-plugins.org/downloads/file/JMeterPlugins-Extras-1.2.1.zip; in case the link does not work anymore it must be because the version has been updated so please visit http://jmeter-plugins.org/ and download the latest version for the Extras Set
- Download from http://jmeter-plugins.org/downloads/file/JMeterPlugins-ExtrasLibs-1.2.1.zip; download the latest version for the Extras with Libs Set from http://jmeter-plugins.org/
- Once downloaded, extract JMeterPlugins-Extras-1.2.1.zip into a temporary location
- Copy the folders contents from the archive in the JMeter plugin installation directory (the folder structure in the zip file matches the folder structure in the JMeter tool installation directory)
- Once the files are copied in the correct folders inside JMeter’s installation directory, restart JMeter and the new plugins will be present
See more details
P.S.: LoadFocus is a cloud testing platform. Try it for free.
Also check out the new QA Testing jobs platform.