We’ve released our load testing plugin for Jenkins CI.
Use the Post build actions and define your load test limits in order to mark the build UNSTABlE or FAILED
Easy multiple accounts access via the credential Jenkins plugin.
More details here: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/LoadFocus+Load+Testing+Plugin
1. Create your load testing account on https://loadfocus.com
2. Copy your LoadFocus.com API key from https://loadfocus.com/account
3. Go to Jenkins Dashboard and click go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Available
4. Locate and install LoadFocus Load Test plugin
5. Go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Credentials and add your LoadFocus.com API key to the stored credentials
Schedule your tests inside Jenkins to monitor failures and application bottlenecks.
Results are present in the job’s result for each run:
Happy Load Testing!