3 minutes read What is CI/CD? Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (or Continuous Deployment) is abbreviated as CI/CD. It is a software development practice that emphasizes more frequent and reliable software development, testing, and deployment. Continuous Integration is the practice of automatically building, testing, and merging code changes into a shared repository, whereas Continuous Delivery/Deployment is the practice of automatically… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Top CI/CD Best Practices
- How to Fix Slow Loading Pages: 6 Practical Tips to Improve Site Speed
- Contextual Documentation: Revolutionizing User Onboarding with LoadFocus
- Avoid the Crash: Proven Strategies for Load Testing Azure Web Apps
- How to Load Test Your PHP Website
- Unleash Your Website’s Speed: The Ultimate Guide to Page Speed Test Creation You Can’t Miss!