< 1 minute read In React Components we can make use of the children (props.children) to pass content from one component to another.We need to make use of the Component API and make use of the props. It doesn’t matter if you have a class component or function component, the props should never change. Props are Read-Only. Code example… Read more »
Posts Tagged: this.props.children
Check out other articles
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- How to use the Rest Operator (…) in Object Destructuring
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- Binding functions in React
- React Context API with Example
- React component lifecycle