2 minutes read Props definition and role Usually we want the components to display dynamical data, not just static data. For that we need to pass that information to the components. Props represent the mechanism used by components to talk to each other. Props represent the short term from properties. The way to pass this down to the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: react props definition
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- React component lifecycle
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- React Components Explained
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React Context API with Example
- What is JSX?
- React component state