2 minutes read Props definition and role Usually we want the components to display dynamical data, not just static data. For that we need to pass that information to the components. Props represent the mechanism used by components to talk to each other. Props represent the short term from properties. The way to pass this down to the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: react props definition
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React component lifecycle
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- How to use the Rest Operator (…) in Object Destructuring
- React Components Explained
- Binding functions in React