3 minutes read What are React elements? Elements are the smallest building blocks of any React app and describe what you want to see on the screen. In essence an element is a plain object describing a component instance or DOM node and its desired properties. What information do React elements contain? The elements contain only information related… Read more »
Posts Tagged: react create element
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- React Components Explained
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- React component lifecycle
- How to Pass In a React Component’s Content into Another React Component using props.children
- React Context API with Example
- What is JSX?