2 minutes read React Context was introduced in React v0.16.3 and its main functionality is to pass data to child components without having to pass props at every level. Let’s have a look at a simple example of a page that uses 3 components and understand how we used to pass the data in the component tree before… Read more »
Posts Tagged: react context API
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- React component lifecycle
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- React Components Explained
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React Context API with Example
- What is JSX?