3 minutes read For a basic JSX introduction you can check our previous article, Introduction to JSX. JSX is actually syntactic sugar for defining components using the React.createElement(component, props, …children) function and positioning them inside the markup. This is how you write a simple component in JSX and how Babel compiles it: JSX code: <div className=”container”> Hello World!… Read more »
Posts Tagged: JSX scopes
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- React component lifecycle
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React Context API with Example
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- What is JSX?
- How to Pass In a React Component’s Content into Another React Component using props.children
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components