3 minutes read For a basic JSX introduction you can check our previous article, Introduction to JSX. JSX is actually syntactic sugar for defining components using the React.createElement(component, props, …children) function and positioning them inside the markup. This is how you write a simple component in JSX and how Babel compiles it: JSX code: Hello World! Compiler using… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Children in JSX
Check out other articles
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- How to use the Rest Operator (…) in Object Destructuring
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- Binding functions in React
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- React Components Explained
- React Context API with Example