3 minutes read What are React elements? Elements are the smallest building blocks of any React app and describe what you want to see on the screen. In essence an element is a plain object describing a component instance or DOM node and its desired properties. What information do React elements contain? The elements contain only information related… Read more »
Posts Categorized: React Elements
Check out other articles
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- How to use the Rest Operator (…) in Object Destructuring
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- React component lifecycle
- React Components Explained
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- Binding functions in React