2 minutes read The ES6 Spread Operator can be used for arrays and objects. Array Spread Operator We define iterables as: strings, arrays, sets.Basically if you can loop over, then your property can be an iterable. The three dots act upon the number or string and it spread each item (character or number). Array Spread Operator for Strings… Read more »
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- How to use the Rest Operator (…) in Object Destructuring
- React component lifecycle
- What is JSX?
- React Components Explained