2 minutes read The ES6 Spread Operator can be used for arrays and objects. Array Spread Operator We define iterables as: strings, arrays, sets.Basically if you can loop over, then your property can be an iterable. The three dots act upon the number or string and it spread each item (character or number). Array Spread Operator for Strings… Read more »
Check out other articles
- How to use npx: the npm package runner?
- React Conditional Rendering Techniques & Best Practices
- React component lifecycle
- How to Use/Run Locally Installed Packages from node_modules Folder with npm
- Spread Operator three dots (…) for Arrays and Objects
- Presentational Components Vs. Container Components
- React Components Explained
- How to use JSX in React Components?
- React Context API with Example
- What is JSX?