LoadFocus.com: Screenshot Comparison tool is visual regression testing of your responsive web UI by comparing DOM screenshots
screenshot test application for responsive websites and web-applications.
The Screenshot Comparison tool uses a headless browser to create screenshots of webpages on different environments and then creates a diff of the two images with the affected areas are highlighted in red.
1. Takes screenshots of your webpages (URLs)
2. Run a comparison task across them
3. Output a diff PNG file comparing the two images with the number of pixels that have changed.
4. If any screenshot’s diff is above the threshold you specified, the test Passes.
5. The failed screenshot will also be highlighted in the list.
Create more tests and define more URLs per test with Visual Regression Testing Tool.
LoadFocus.com: Free Screenshot Comparison tool is useful to test responsive layouts since it’s very hard and time consuming to test all of a project’s screen elements at every breakpoint.
Visual regression allows you to make comparisons based on (pixel differences) between the baseline versions of the site and the version in development (comparing staging vs. production environments).
Thanks for reading. I hope you learned something interesting about React!
If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Don’t forget to subscribe to get notified for the upcoming articles.